Saturday, May 13, 2023 | 11 AM – 2 PM
CCBC Athletics and Event Center
1 Campus Drive, Monaca, PA 15061
Registration Deadline is Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Any questions or concerns can be sent to CheyAnn Grimes- email@example.com or by calling my office at 878-978-2575.
Please see the following guidelines that we ask each exhibitor to adhere to. If you have any questions or require something specific please be sure to contact CheyAnn in advance, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 878-978-2575.
- Exhibitors will be allowed to set up on Saturday, May 13th from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. All exhibitors must be set up no later than 10:30 a.m. If you have not claimed your space by 10:30, your space will be given to those waiting for vacant spaces.
- Each exhibitor will receive table space and 2 chairs. Special arrangements may be made for additional space on a first-come first-served basis. Space is limited.
- The Expo hours of operation are 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. All exhibit tables should be manned at all times during the exhibit hours.
- We are unable to assist exhibitors with unloading and setup. Exhibitors must provide their own hand trucks and dollies if needed.
- Exhibitors may park near the entrance doors to unload their vehicles. After load-in, exhibitor vehicles must be relocated to the far end of the parking lot to allow easy access to the building. CCBC has requested that no cars be parked around the dome in the grass.
- Exhibitors will not be permitted to sell any merchandise, services or ask for any donations onsite during expo hours.
- In exchange for an exhibitor table, all exhibitors are asked to provide a door prize for our attendees and/or offer a kid friendly activity at your table. All door prizes must be brought to the door prize table before the start of the event.
- Sponsors: No need to provide a door prize. Your generous monetary donation is enough. If you are interested in being a sponsor, please contact CheyAnn at 878-978-2575 or email@example.com.
- Exhibitors are not eligible for the door prize drawings.
- We appreciate your cooperation in removing all literature, decorations, etc. at the conclusion of the expo. Please dispose of all trash in the proper receptacles.
- Senator Vogel, CCBC and the Pennsylvania Senate are not responsible for items lost or stolen before, during or after the event. Exhibitors are solely responsible for the security of their display materials and products.
The registration has closed for this event.